Building your first app with the new Android Studio.
- Install Android Studio for Windows
- Build Hello World App
- Java JDK
( 1 ) Download the new IDE
- Click on the “Download Android Studio” button
( 2 ) Install the IDE
- Lunch the downloaded .exe file
- Follow the installation instructions.
( 3 ) New Project
- After completing the installation select “New Project”
- Enter Application Name: Hello World
- Keep other default settings.
- Next (3 times)
- It may take some time in the first time
( 4 ) Generated Project
( 5 ) Run the App
- Choose a running device “You need to plugin in android device”
- or emulator